Aurora Cannabis (TSX: ACB) (OTCQB: ACBFF) announced this morning a company update on their multiple cannabis related operations around the world. The company has undertaken projects in numerous countries such as Denmark, Germany, Malta Australia, South Africa, and Colombia.
The company’s stock is currently trading at $5.97 per share and has a current market cap of 5.615 billion dollars. The following are highlights from the company’s international operations:
- Aurora Nordic, a 100,000 sq. ft. Denmark facility that contains retrofitted hybrid greenhouses, has received a shipment of medicinal cannabis clones from Aurora’s facilities in Canada. Once fully operational the facility will be capable of an annual output of 120,000 kgs of medical cannabis for the European market.
- Aurora Cannabis wholly owned subsidiary MedReleaf Corp (TSX: LEAF) has received its European GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification for its cannabis product production facility in Markham, Canada. This is essential to qualify to send medicinal cannabis product to countries in the European Union.
- Cann Group Limited is a company located out of Australia which Aurora owns 22.9% of. Since Aurora Cannabis has participated as an investor with the company their stock price has increased by over 900%.
- Anandia Laboratories Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aurora, also located in Australia has received cannabis plant tissue cultures from the Aurora Cannabis Mountain facility in Canada. The plant tissues will allow Anadia to generate various cannabis genetics to develop a plant breeding program on the Australian continent.
- Wholly-owned subsidiary CanniMed, has recently signed an agreement with Akula Trading Pty Ltd to supply cannabis derived product for the South African market.
- On July 24, 2018 MedReleaf announced the acquisition of MED-Colombia which owns licenses for the cultivation and production of medical cannabis and cannabis by products. This marks Aurora’s first venture into the continent of South America.
As the company continues to expand its operations in over 5 continents, it is clear that Aurora Cannabis is rapidly turning into one of the few international cannabis companies on the stock market.
You may be interested
Green Growth Brands Debuts on CSE Under Symbol “GGB”Editor - November 13, 2018
Green Growth Brands has announced this morning that their company has debuted on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) under the ticker symbol “GGB.” The company is financially…
Green Thumbs Industries to Acquire Integral Associates Assets for $290MEditor - November 13, 2018
Green Thumbs Industries (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF) has announced this morning that the company has signed an agreement to acquire Integral Associates. The company’s assets are being…
MariMed Enters Strategic Partnership with Hemp CBD Producer GenCannaEditor - November 12, 2018
MariMed Inc. (OTCQB: MRMD) has announced this morning that the company has created a strategic partnership with GenCannaGlobal Inc. Under the terms of the agreement the two companies…