Namaste Technologies Inc. (CSE:N) (OTCMKTS:NXTTF) recently announced that Cannmart Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, has signed a medical cannabis supply agreement with Marigold Projects Jamaica Ltd.
Namaste Technologies is one of the largest online retail stores in the world. The company plans to offer their customers a large variety of high quality cannabis from both domestic and international producers.
Namaste already has a market presence in Europe and Australia, the UK, Canada and Germany and has recently
opened supply channels into Brazil, Mexico and Chile.
Subject to approval by Health Canada and the Cannabis Licensing Authority, Marigold plans to import locally grown, high quality, medical grade cannabis to supply Cannmart. The cannabis produced in Jamaica by Marigold Projects Ltd. will be offered on Cannmart’s online marketplace.
Key Terms of the Supply Agreement:
- Cannmart will submit purchase orders to Marigold for medical cannabis.
- Cannmart will import medical cannabis from Marigold, subject to approval by Health Canada.
- Cannmart will be compliant with Marigold’s branding and pricing strategy.
- Cannmart will be responsible for shipping and importation costs of the product.
- Marigold will provide Cannmart with lab test reports for each purchase in advance and in accordance with Cannmart’s requirements under Canadian regulations.
- Packaging of products will bear the Marigold brand logo.
You may be interested
GW Pharmaceuticals CBD Based Drug Could Receive FDA Approval SoonSam Rosenberg - April 21, 2018
WASHINGTON (AP) — A medicine made from the marijuana plant moved one step closer to U.S. approval Thursday after federal health advisers endorsed it for the treatment…
Hemp Farming Act of 2018 Aims to Revive the U.S. Farming IndustrySam Rosenberg - April 21, 2018
A large collection of bipartisan congress members are supporting the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2018. The Hemp Farming Act aims to remove industrial hemp from its…
Green Party in Australia Proposes New Cannabis Legalization BillSam Rosenberg - April 21, 2018
The Green Party in Australia has proposed a new bill to legalize the consumption of cannabis on a commercial scale throughout the continent. If passed citizens will…