Namaste Technologies Inc. (CSE:N) (OTCMKTS:NXTTF) recently announced that Cannmart Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, has signed a medical cannabis supply agreement with Marigold Projects Jamaica Ltd.
Namaste Technologies is one of the largest online retail stores in the world. The company plans to offer their customers a large variety of high quality cannabis from both domestic and international producers.
Namaste already has a market presence in Europe and Australia, the UK, Canada and Germany and has recently
opened supply channels into Brazil, Mexico and Chile.
Subject to approval by Health Canada and the Cannabis Licensing Authority, Marigold plans to import locally grown, high quality, medical grade cannabis to supply Cannmart. The cannabis produced in Jamaica by Marigold Projects Ltd. will be offered on Cannmart’s online marketplace.
Key Terms of the Supply Agreement:
- Cannmart will submit purchase orders to Marigold for medical cannabis.
- Cannmart will import medical cannabis from Marigold, subject to approval by Health Canada.
- Cannmart will be compliant with Marigold’s branding and pricing strategy.
- Cannmart will be responsible for shipping and importation costs of the product.
- Marigold will provide Cannmart with lab test reports for each purchase in advance and in accordance with Cannmart’s requirements under Canadian regulations.
- Packaging of products will bear the Marigold brand logo.
You may be interested
Canopy River Begins Trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)Editor - September 21, 2018
Yesterday, Canopy Rivers Inc. (TSXV:RIV) announced that their company has began trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol RIV. The company works in conjunction with…
Aurora Cannabis in Discussions with Coca-Cola to Produce CBD Infused BeveragesEditor - September 20, 2018
In a press release this week, Aurora Cannabis (TSX: ACB) (OTCQB: ACBFF) confirmed that it has entered into the beginning stages of negotiations with beverage conglomerate Coca-Cola to…
Australian CBD Company Elixinol Begins Trading on OTCQXEditor - September 19, 2018
Yesterday, international hemp-derived CBD company Elixinol (ASX: EXL) began trading on the OTCQX, a U.S. based stock market exchange, under the ticker symbol ELLXF. The company is…