- Canopy recorded a quarterly revenue of $21.7 million, the highest ever reported in Canadian cannabis sector.
- Quarterly sales of $1 million Germany , all from domestic Canadian production.
- Raised$245 million in landmark deal with Fortune 500 company Constellation Brands and subsequent $201 million bought deal financing including the first co-led by a major bank, BMO Capital Markets
Only cannabis company to secure multi-year supply agreements with four provincial entities; multi-year commitments from Canopy totaling up to 25,000 kilograms per year.
- Registered patient growth of 138% and revenue growth of 123%.
- Secured four retail license allocations inNewfoundland and Labrador, locations represent first announced privately owned and operated legal cannabis retail locations in Canada.
- International production licenses announced inDenmark and Jamaica (provisional), bringing number of global licensed facilities to 100
- Approximately$400 million cash on hand to fund domestic and global expansion
|Q3 2018||Q2 2018||% Change||Q3 2017||% Change|
|Active registered patients||69,000||63,000||10%||29,000||138%|
|Kilograms and kilogram equivalents sold||2,330||2,020||15%||1,245||87%|
|Inventory & Biological Assets (millions)||$108||$97||11%||$56||93%|
|Average selling price per gram||$8.30||$7.99||4%||$7.36||13%|
|Cost per gram to point of harvest 1||$0.59||$0.72||-18%||$0.87||-32%|
|Cost per gram before shipping and fullfillment 1||$1.03||$1.25||-18%||$1.70||-39%|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents (millions)2||$238||$108||121%||$93||156%|
You may be interested
MedMen to Sell Three Retail Locations to Treehouse Real Estate for $12.5MEditor - October 19, 2018
MedMen Enterprises Inc. (CSE: MMEN) (OTCQB: MMNFF) announced this week that the company has agreed to sell three seperate cannabis retail locations to Treehouse Real Estate Investment…
CashCropToday | 411/420 | Cannapreneur Bo Money Discusses Events For Social Equity Plan (Part 3)Jaelynn Offerman - October 18, 2018
Host Joya Italiano continues her discussion with cannapreneur and social equity advocate, Bo Money. Bo reveals upcoming plans stored in place and discusses the reasoning behind the…
Public Companies iAnthus & MPX Bioceutical Announce Official MergerEditor - October 18, 2018
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. (CSE: IAN) (OTCQX: ITHUF), and MPX Bioceutical Corporation (CSE: MPX) (OTC: MPXEF) have announced this morning that the companies signed an agreement to merge…