- Canopy recorded a quarterly revenue of $21.7 million, the highest ever reported in Canadian cannabis sector.
- Quarterly sales of $1 million Germany , all from domestic Canadian production.
- Raised$245 million in landmark deal with Fortune 500 company Constellation Brands and subsequent $201 million bought deal financing including the first co-led by a major bank, BMO Capital Markets
Only cannabis company to secure multi-year supply agreements with four provincial entities; multi-year commitments from Canopy totaling up to 25,000 kilograms per year.
- Registered patient growth of 138% and revenue growth of 123%.
- Secured four retail license allocations inNewfoundland and Labrador, locations represent first announced privately owned and operated legal cannabis retail locations in Canada.
- International production licenses announced inDenmark and Jamaica (provisional), bringing number of global licensed facilities to 100
- Approximately$400 million cash on hand to fund domestic and global expansion
|Q3 2018||Q2 2018||% Change||Q3 2017||% Change|
|Active registered patients||69,000||63,000||10%||29,000||138%|
|Kilograms and kilogram equivalents sold||2,330||2,020||15%||1,245||87%|
|Inventory & Biological Assets (millions)||$108||$97||11%||$56||93%|
|Average selling price per gram||$8.30||$7.99||4%||$7.36||13%|
|Cost per gram to point of harvest 1||$0.59||$0.72||-18%||$0.87||-32%|
|Cost per gram before shipping and fullfillment 1||$1.03||$1.25||-18%||$1.70||-39%|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents (millions)2||$238||$108||121%||$93||156%|
You may be interested
Aurora Cannabis Provides Investors Updates on their International OperationsEditor - August 13, 2018
Aurora Cannabis (TSX: ACB) (OTCQB: ACBFF) announced this morning a company update on their multiple cannabis related operations around the world. The company has undertaken projects in numerous…
Australians Overwhelmingly Support Medical CannabisEditor - August 13, 2018
Ninety one percent of Australians support medicinal cannabis use. Chronic diseases like epilepsy, chronic pain, nausea in cancer related chemotherapy, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, and palliative care are…
Health Canada Issues Significant Changes to Industrial Hemp RegulationsEditor - August 11, 2018
Health Canada, the overseeing body in charge of industrial hemp licensing and its regulations has just issued a new class exemption for cultivators of the plant within…