GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), announced this morning that the company has generated $14.4M in revenue for 2017.
Grow Generation Corp. is one of the largest retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, which specializes in both the commercial and home cannabis markets. The company sells over 10,000 different products such as grow lights, fan, nutrients, soils and mediums, containers & trays, and harvesting equipment at its 15 different locations across the United States. ThGrow
Generation also provides consulting services to
those looking for advise on the buildout grow operations.
Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue of $14.4 million, up 80% compared to revenue of $8 million for 2016
- Same-Store Sales increased 35% from $6.4 million for 2016 compared to $8.6 million for FY 2017
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year ended December 31, 2017 totaled $(1,096,580) compared to adjusted EBITDA of $(45,575) for the year ended December 31, 2016
- The Company had $1.2 million in cash as of December 31, 2017, $8.0 million at March 23, 2018
- As of December 31, 2017, the Company had $5.6 million in working capital compared to $2.8 million in working capital as of December 31, 2016.
- The Company raised $5.2 million in equity capital for the year ended December 31, 2017 through the issuance of common stock and the exercise of warrants.
- 2018 Revenue guidance set at $37 Million
You may be interested
CannTrust Completes First Shipment of Cannabis Oil to Denmark Partner STENOCAREEditor - September 18, 2018
CannTrust Holdings Inc. (TSX :TRST ) announced this morning that the company has completed its first international shipment of cannabis oils based products to STENOCARE, a Danish company…
Canopy Growth’s Tweed Farms Receives Additional Licensing for Cannabis ProductionEditor - September 17, 2018
Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED) (NYSE: CGC) announced this morning that their Tweed Farms cannabis cultivation operation has received an amendment to their license which will approve…
Cash Crop Today Interview with Baylee Sweet from The Harvest Helper Trimmer StoreEditor - September 14, 2018
The Harvest Helper Trimmer store is one of the top resources for cultivators located in the Northwestern part of the United States for all of their automated…