Women Abuv Ground (WAG) is a professional networking organization dedicated to educating and empowering women of color in the emerging cannabis industry. The Los Angeles based organization was founded by Bonita “Bo” Money and adheres to the motto “We unite. We build together. We empower all.” WAG provides support, connections, networking, and extensive information about the cannabis industry.
WAG aims to ensure their members are well-informed, up-to-date, and confident in the journey to create generational wealth for their families. They’ve set out on a mission to make every individual adult know that the cannabis industry has a place for them. They structure their organization to be the core support system for professionally harvested cannapreneurs. WAG is a resource for individuals to use to assist them on their path to achieving success in their professional and personal life, whatever their goal may be.
Women Abuv Ground connects their members with some of the finest affiliates in the industry, which allows them to have a strong network from which they build their success from. They have established strong connections with business leaders, trailblazers, and knowledgeable mentors. These connections are provided as referrals and resources for WAG members. WAG also hosts monthly networking opportunities called “Knowledge and Network” meetups.
WAG services include:
- Educational and Business Classes that are instructed by professional leaders in the cannabis industry.
- Workshops that are build to create success in life and business.
- Mentorship Program with some of the most successful individuals in the industry
- Knowledge and Network Meetups that have been designed to offer more than standard networking. With meetups that consist of panels, Q&As, debates, and discussions, WAG is confident their members will walk away with new tools for success after every meeting.
- Business Consulting from the brightest and boldest leaders in the industry.
For more information on Women Abuv Ground, visit their website: https://www.womenabuvground.com.
You may be interested
MJardin Group Announces CSE Listing and GrowForce AcquisitionEditor - November 16, 2018
MJardin Group, Inc. (CSE: MJAR) announced earlier this week that the company will begin trading the company’s common stock on the Canadian Securities Exchange, under the ticket…
Invictus Strategies Corp. to Acquire GTEC Holdings in Exchange for $100M in StockEditor - November 16, 2018
Invictus Strategies Corp. (TSXV: GENE) (OTCQX: IVITF) has announced this morning that the company has entered into an agreement to acquire GTEC Holdings Ltd. (TSXV: GTEC) (OTC:…
Columbia Care Receives Licenses from Maltese GovernmentEditor - November 15, 2018
Columbia Care LLC. has announced this morning that the company has gain approval from Malta Enterprises, the regulatory economic development agency in the country, to receive licenses…