- Canopy recorded a quarterly revenue of $21.7 million, the highest ever reported in Canadian cannabis sector.
- Quarterly sales of $1 million Germany , all from domestic Canadian production.
- Raised$245 million in landmark deal with Fortune 500 company Constellation Brands and subsequent $201 million bought deal financing including the first co-led by a major bank, BMO Capital Markets
Only cannabis company to secure multi-year supply agreements with four provincial entities; multi-year commitments from Canopy totaling up to 25,000 kilograms per year.
- Registered patient growth of 138% and revenue growth of 123%.
- Secured four retail license allocations inNewfoundland and Labrador, locations represent first announced privately owned and operated legal cannabis retail locations in Canada.
- International production licenses announced inDenmark and Jamaica (provisional), bringing number of global licensed facilities to 100
- Approximately$400 million cash on hand to fund domestic and global expansion
|Q3 2018||Q2 2018||% Change||Q3 2017||% Change|
|Active registered patients||69,000||63,000||10%||29,000||138%|
|Kilograms and kilogram equivalents sold||2,330||2,020||15%||1,245||87%|
|Inventory & Biological Assets (millions)||$108||$97||11%||$56||93%|
|Average selling price per gram||$8.30||$7.99||4%||$7.36||13%|
|Cost per gram to point of harvest 1||$0.59||$0.72||-18%||$0.87||-32%|
|Cost per gram before shipping and fullfillment 1||$1.03||$1.25||-18%||$1.70||-39%|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents (millions)2||$238||$108||121%||$93||156%|