Kiva Confections, the market leader in premium, cannabis-infused edibles in California, announced today the official unveiling of Lost Farm, the first edibles brand made with strain-specific, 100% live resin. The exciting new launch is geared towards experienced cannabis consumers and offers the kind of full-sensory cannabis experience usually exclusively available to smokers. The effects from Lost Farm edibles will feel distinctively richer, brighter, and more complex in comparison to traditional edibles that utilize standard infusion methods.
“Today we can smoke or vape cannabis strains that range in taste from floral to fruit to diesel, with effects that span from soporific to stimulating. While appreciative for the nuances captured in inhalable formats, we had to ask ourselves: Why can’t we explore the incredible nuances of cannabis in an edible?” shared Kiva CEO and Co-Founder Scott Palmer. “Lost Farm is the culmination of the journey we went through to answer that question. Having spent ten years building a legacy of cutting-edge innovation in this field, Lost Farm is still something I’m particularly proud of.”
As a further proof point to Kiva Confections’ inimitable innovation, Lost Farm captures the intricacies of each cannabis strain’s unique flavors and effects. Within two hours of harvest, cannabis flower is flash-frozen to preserve its rich flavors and complex aromas. Then, the flower is delicately extracted to create the most true-to-the plant cannabis extract possible: live resin. Live resin retains all the delicate cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes normally lost in most extraction methods, to provide a truly revolutionary, full spectrum cannabis experience.
Inspired by mythical quests for fabled realms like the Fountain of Youth and the Kingdom of Atlantis, Lost Farm isn’t a place- it’s a conviction that propels rare seekers on an endless drive for perfection. For Kiva, it represents a vision that the perfect strain and the ideal edible lies just within reach. The brand’s packaging features exotic and mysterious locations that invite consumers on a journey to “never stop searching” for the ultimate cannabis experience. Designed for those eager to celebrate the mysteries of cannabis and the mastery of those who grow it, Lost Farm is where cannabis flower and edibles, nature and technology, merge to create something far more awe-inspiring than the sum of its parts.
Lost Farm’s debut collection of products will first feature three fruit gummy flavors, with fruit chew flavors launching soon. Both chews and gummies will feature 10MG THC per serving and 100MG THC per package. The brand closely collaborated with the industry’s top cultivators to source each strain and then combined them with complimentary fruit flavors to fully accentuate each strain’s unique flavors and aromas. Due to seasonality, grow cycles and each grower’s meticulous cultivation process, Lost Farm strains will change throughout the year. As a result, many releases will be limited edition and available in very limited quantities. By the end of this year, Lost Farm’s six debut flavors and corresponding strains will include:
- Raspberry made with Blue Dream strain: Blue Dream is well-known for its sugary, berry flavors, which inspired this fruit gummy’s sweet, juicy and subtly sour taste that’s balanced with floral rose notes.
- Strawberry Lemonade made with Super Lemon Haze strain: Inspired by the earthy, citrus flavors of the strain Super Lemon Haze, this fruit gummy boasts sweet strawberry flavors upfront with a classic lemonade finish.
- Citrus Spritz made with Clementine strain (Limited Release): The rich, earthy flavors of the strain Clementine serve as the foundation for the sweet yet sharp, juicy citrus taste of this fruit gummy.
Chews *Coming Soon*:
- Blueberry made with Blue Dream strain: Inspired by the sweet berry flavors of the strain Blue Dream, this fruit chew tastes like ripe blueberries dipped in sugar.
- Watermelon made with Wedding Cake and Watermelon Zkittlez strains: Playing off the fruity, floral flavors of two beloved strains, this fruit chew boasts a juicy, melon flavor with fresh cucumber notes.
- Key Lime made with Lemon Meringue strain (Limited Release): The Lemon Meringue strain’s dessert-like flavors inspired this fruit chew’s rich, lime upfront with a sweet, creamy meringue finish.
All Lost Farm Chews and Gummies use plant-based ingredients and are vegan-friendly. The products retail for $20 and are available for purchase in select California dispensaries and delivery services. Consumers can also visit Kiva’s newly launched website to have Lost Farm delivered straight to their door in California, and follow @LostFarmbyKiva to learn more about the brand.
About Kiva: Kiva was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – change how the world views and uses cannabis for the better. Frustrated by the inconsistent, low-quality edibles available at the time, a young couple began making chocolate bars out of their Bay Area home kitchen. Today, their award-winning chocolates, mints, and gummies are the most trusted, recommended, and sought after available. For this, Kiva has become the most recognized edible brand in cannabis with a loyal customer base throughout hundreds of dispensaries in CA, AZ, NV, MI, IL, and HI.
SOURCE Kiva Confections